Finally, a trailer downloader that actually works!

Sep 24, 2012 at 1:47 PM

OK I just created this CodePlex account specifically so i could mention just how awesome you are. I have been pulling my hair out all day downloading program after app after program that claimed to be able to do what this program does, and none have been able to. Now finally i found Trail-Blazer and it does exactly what is says on the box. You are a legend. Thank you so much. (noticed almost nobody has downloaded this which to be honest, shocks me!)

Coordinator
Sep 24, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Thanks for your kind words! I'm very flattered you took the time to not only try out my app, but also to make such a nice comment on it too!

You might be interested to know that there's a new version of the app called "Trailblazer Reloaded" in the works over at the new home of trailblazer on GitHub, it's still fairly early in production, but when finished should be able to match a lot more trailers for a wider range of movies. It's prob not going to be ready by christmas but you can keep an eye out for when it's ready over at https://github.com/flexage/Trail-Blazer-Reloaded

Sep 24, 2012 at 5:57 PM
I will keep a watchful eye, but in the mean time, the current app is doing a very good job.